Concrete Foreman Opening at Dornbrook Construction
The Concrete Foreman has primary responsibilities for the day to day operations of the concrete crew or multiple projects for all concrete construction projects. Project staffing and selection of required equipment to perform tasks in line with budgeted cost and production schedules are necessary. Safe, efficient production will be a primary concern of this position. Project planning will be necessary to achieve the goals of production and safety, as well as the timely completion of projects.
- Supervise, mentor, and coach personnel as it relates to company policies and procedures and work requirements.
- Direct work of the assigned crew to meet daily schedule.
- Perform on-site coordination of manpower, materials, and equipment.
- Understand the production schedule and adjust daily work to meet schedule.
- Request material needed for the scope of work.
- Read, understand and interpret plans and specifications as required and check work accordingly to specifications.
- Maintain a high level of safety and quality of work.
- Strong Attention to detail
- Communicate with customer about details of the job
- Work with employees to install a company culture of quality, organization, and detail-oriented thinking. Along with creating a team environment.
- Must be able to stand, stoop, bend, and crouch for extended periods of time up to ten (10) hours per day.
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs, carry forms.
- Must work safely at all times.
- Exposure to the elements of heat, cold, rain, wind.
- Must be to physically and mentally perform the daily tasks required of a concrete foreman
Meet the requirements? Apply today!